Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where are you thugs?

My 2 cents worth: Since 27 May 2008 after the incidents where the thugs went crazy beating the residents of BMC at the barricade area, I have been reading the newspaper daily to see any arrest of those thugs who were involved in the beating.

However, to my surprise non of the newspaper mention anything on any arrest. there are so many pictures captured on that day by the press photographer, by independent bloggers, by residents and even captured on video, identifying those who were involved but till date, no arrest was made.

If my memory did not fail me, I remember reading that the police mentioned that they are investigating this matter and will definitely arrest those who are involved. But after 6 days, still no news of anyone getting arrest.

It is either our police is incapable of doing their job or they dare not make any arrest, worrying that the thugs will disclose who are their boss who paid them money for the attack.

No comments: