Monday, June 22, 2009

My Second Batch of Students

19th of June, I brought second batch of students to Pulau Tenggol. This trip was a bit tough because my first time bringing such a large group of students at one go. However, the lucky thing is most of them learn quite fast and have not much of big problem, also i have my partner to help me out on this trip.

On friday morning, upon arriving on the island, I started doing the training dive for one student because she is not so comfortable, so require one-to-one attention. After that, i brought the remaining 5 students for their training dive. By the time i am done with them, lunch is over and I missed it. Immediately, i went out with the leisure group for a leisure diving. Once i am back, i brought the 5 students for their second training dive. None stop diving for the whole day.

No matter how tough and how hard is it, there's no complaint about certifying students who successfully complete their course. I am very happy to see 5 of them obtaining their Open Water Diver certification and 1 obtaining Scuba diver certification.

Congratulation to Wei Hua, Anthony, Han Hung, Chii Wen and Shahrul for getting your PADI Open Water Diver certification and Siew Suan for obtaining your PADI Scuba Diver certification.

Well Done to all

No comments: