Thursday, November 30, 2006

Squid


Squid
Originally uploaded by lowtristan.

This photo was taken at Pulan Lang, one of the smaller island around Pulau Dayang and Pulau Aur. Towards the end of the dive, my camera was low in battery. Thus i off it and dont intend to take anymore untill i recharge it again during surface interval.

When we are about to accent, we saw this squid, about 4 inches long. I dont bother to chase it since my camera was low in battery. Richard, my sifu was chasing it left right center. At one monent, i saw it swim toward me. I quickly turn my camera on and praying it still have abit of power in it to capture it.

Without any time to do any changes to the setting, i just snap it when the squid is infront of me. I was lucky it turn out great.

Visit www.flickr.com/photos/tristanlow for more photos.

No comments: