Thursday, November 30, 2006

Team Malaysia - Alex Yong


Team Malaysia - Alex Yong
Originally uploaded by lowtristan.

26 November 2006 - Malaysia Sepang Circuit held it's second season of A1 GP. Wanted to take photo but too stingy to buy the ticket. When my good buddy, Richard Ng, told me that he has Grand Stand ticket, i decided to join him for a photo session. When I arrived at his house, it was raining heavily but still we decided to go.


When we arrived at Sepang Circuit, the race has started and rain has stopped. Good time to start practicing our panning shoots. We shoot as many panning shoots as possible as we do not have IS lens, thus, hoping out of 20 shoots, 1 or 2 will come out nice. Overall, I am happy with the outcome of the photo session.


Once again, thanks to Richard Ng for inviting me along to A1 and I am now looking forward to next year F1 season.


Visit http://flickr.com/photos/tristanlow for more photos

No comments: